Send your fellow blogger on a free round-trip visit to Israel!
Now’s your chance to select a Jewish blogger who will be flying on the Nefesh B’Nefesh charter Aliyah flight on Monday, September 7, 2009 and attend the Second International Jewish Bloggers Convention.
Nominate your fellow blogger with the "Send a Friend" form on the JBloggers.org website and with a post on your blog, and be sure to read the terms and conditions on the site to make sure your entry qualifies.
If you want to try to get on the flight, get a fellow blogger to nominate you.
The terms are simple:
- To nominate a fellow blogger, you must be registered to attend the convention (in person or online).
- The nominated blogger can be located in Israel or the U.S.
- You must post on your blog who you nominated and why (and obviously send us the information too).
- The blogger you nominate does not need to be registered to attend the convention.
- The nominated blogger must have a Jewish blog (i.e. about Jews, Judaism, Israel, etc.).
- The blogger who flies in will be linked up with an Oleh/Olah/Family, and must write a series of posts about that experience.
- If you want to win, you must find a fellow blogger to nominate you.
- You can nominate more than one blogger (but don’t go overboard).
- All nominations must be in by Thursday, September 3, 2009.
- The NBN flight to Israel is on Monday, Sept. 7, 2009.
Additional terms and conditions:
1. The ticket is round-trip JFK-Israel.
2. No ground accommodations or any other expenses are included.
3. The winner will be selected by Nefesh B’Nefesh.